- 28 Nov, 2018
- CORE Business Technologies
- 0 Comments
- managed print services,
If despite your efforts to economize, your operating costs don’t seem to be going down, the problem could be your print spend. After a Managed Print Services assessment, many organizations are astonished to learn that their printing costs are much higher than anyone realized. Under-the-radar spending, hidden costs, productivity bottlenecks, and high print volumes are the usual offenders. Here’s how you can pinpoint and correct overspending in your company print environment.
- Update your equipment — Your economy campaign may not seem like the best time to lease or buy new equipment, but your aging printers and copiers could be holding your budget hostage. From costly repairs, nonexistent workflow features, and a lack of energy and resource-saving capabilities, now is a great time to look into upgrading. You’ll see valuable pay-offs immediately, and many others over the long term.
- Try paperless document management — Digital processes are here to stay, and if you’re not on board yet, you will be soon. Accept the inevitable now and reap the unexpected benefits of lower costs, improved productivity, increased security, and process automation.
- Stop wasting money on supplies — The search for the best deal on toner often takes more time than it’s worth. By automating supply replenishing through a Managed Print Services agreement, you’ll have the right supplies at the right time—and at the right price.
- Switch to Managed Print Services — We hinted at the benefits of Managed Print Services earlier, but there are a lot more advantages to discover. With one monthly invoice for everything having to do with your print environment, you’ll be well on your way to new savings.
Interested? There’s a lot more to learn about the advantages of a Managed Print Services partnership! Contact us at CORE Business Technologies to discuss them today!